Saturday, March 28, 2009

I've got nothin'

Wow. Life has really through me for a wearl wind latly. Workin, schoolin, momin/sisterin, soccer game times 2 every saturday, tryin to get a 18 to understand that he has one free chance to pass his senior year, pondering weather i should buy a house or not. weather i should sell my car, weather to take classes this summer...IT'S CRAZY. Some times i find myself just talking to myself saying " just keep breathing." I know that this period of time that I am in is a huge blessing, but its hard. I guess no one ever said it would be easy, huh. Don't get me wrong I love my life, it just seem to be a little more than I can handle at times.

I resently found out that not only one but two of my sisters are prego. I am not sure how to handle this. I already have payton(my neice) and i am not sure if i am going to be able to completely spoil 3 kids all at once. One thing i am sure of is that i will somehow find a way to be the COOLEST aunt Heather they will ever have!

Well I guess that is all for now. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment